Thank You Bungie! <3 (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 22:01 (2121 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 22:41

It maybe doesn't get said nearly enough around here or elsewhere, amidst all of the opinions

Thank You Bungie <3

I am truly pleased and thankful that the details about the upcoming Collections and revamped Vault were communicated prior to the large Fall update release and that these updates are now also being implemented in a time window prior to the day of the update!

-------

INSANEdrive beat me to the punch about mentioning the API update which allowed Destiny Sets to create a simulated snapshot of your character's approximate current Collection for the incoming Fall update.
I disagree with allowing a third party to access my account, as I would rather use a first party source or tool (bungie.net or the Official Destiny Companion Application) but have made a one time, 10-minute, exception to access Destiny Sets(login) and capture a snapshot of my projected Collection. I have since revoked Destiny Sets access on my Bungie.net profile and changed password.
It is so great that after all these years Bungie continues to openly support allowing access to API data.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread