Stand aside, Warlock, your Lunafication boots are obsolete. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 06:17 (2087 days ago)

When I first read about the changes to the Titan Rally Barricade, I was afraid Bungie was going to break it. They said:

Rally Barricade no longer requires players to take cover to reload—it now feeds ammo to your magazine over time.

Which I thought might be similar to the reload speed of Actium War Rig. War Rig is nice, it helps keep you firing, but the pre-2.0 Rally Barricade would reload ALL your ammo in an instant. I thought that might be going away. Fortunately, it did not. In fact, the Rally Barricade got a lot better!

Now, the Rally Barricade:

"This Is Amazing." As Lord Shaxx would say.

I was able to fire off some 360 rounds of Sweet Business before having to reload. If I paired a Rally Barricade with Actium War Rig I'm sure I could fire well over 400 rounds before reloading. Maybe deep into the 500s. Maybe more!

Between this upgrade to the Rally Barricade and the Helm of Saint-14 providing an overshiled when you pass through a Ward of Dawn, I'm thinking that Titans will be a lot more viable as support units once more.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread