Perhapsss (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Thursday, August 30, 2018, 04:57 (2086 days ago) @ Cody Miller

But I am not going to buy and Xbox One, buy the game again, level up a character and acquire gear again just to be able to do blind raids from now on.

Definitely, I couldn't justify that either, especially when all these great games are came/ are coming to PS4.

I fell off the D2 shortly after the raid. I came back to do the expacs but after the stories I was not too hooked, it was just more of the same I was not enjoying, I always enjoyed blind raiding, but I could not have been bothered to do all the un-fun things to get raid ready. I have not even attempted the Spire yet.

That being said, I played for about an hour or so last night, I HAD A BLAST. The weapon changes make it feel like Destiny 1 again, so I went ahead and pre-ordered. I only got the 40 dollar version, I am still not sure how it will feel long term and after they inevitably change things around. If its good I will get the annual Pass.

I am not sure how fast I level or my raid plans, but If we could set a decent date not TOO long after Sept 14th I would roger up. I don't want to wait 3 months to do it..

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread