Well, not literally Thorn, but Malfeasance. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 14:37 (2059 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I know, twas a joke!

I played about 4 games last night and did not get 1 spawn. We were doing relatively OK. I hope its not tied to just this WEEK, hopefully there is always a chance for it to spawn.

Based on nothing, but I would think it would make sense if every third week of the Dreaming City cycle would give the chance for the Ascendant Primeval to spawn in Gambit. Otherwise it would just be random all the time and everyone would eventually get it much faster, right?

Deej, is that you?

hahahaha

You are probably right though, although there could still be more weeks in the rotation. I have not seen anything related to a definite 3 week cycle.

Maybe it's a 3 week cycle, but there is a small chance Rivin appears on a certain map or enemy type.

My group last night had a Voice of Riven spawn in 2 separate matches; both different maps, and I believe different enemies.

We played a bunch of games (8? 9?), winning the first few, losing a lot after that, no VoR at all, in any of them. (We were even looking on our opponents' side each round.)

I'm getting the feeling it's gonna be like Trust. Some people get drops every other game, other people (::raises hand::) haven't seen one yet.

Good old RNG :)

For us, it appeared during our first and second games of the night, if I remember correctly. I totally missed it the first time. I was so busy melting the boss, I didn't notice the other, flying-spaghetti-monster shaped boss hovering in the air beside it, lol.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread