My first Blind Well experience (Destiny)

by Oholiab @, Saturday, September 29, 2018, 12:50 (2082 days ago)

Life has been busy, and according to this website, I've spent a mere 26.25 hours since Forsaken. Needless to say, I feel like I'm falling behind, but that's a thought for another thread.

I haven't spent much time in the Dreaming City, and I finally got to do some exploring last night. My 514 Hunter wandered (blindly) into the Blind Well, where there were a bunch of randos hanging around this thing in the middle. Next thing I know, something happens and we are doing the activity... at TIER 3!

I caught on pretty quick - run to a place, shoot things in a certain amount of time, all good. Sometimes a Servant of the Something would pop up and everyone would target it. It was so much fun.

Next thing I know, we've "joined heroic event" and EVERYTHING is immune to me. I couldn't even damage the adds! Attempting to be useful, I just ran around playing medic - trying not to die while reviving the randos.

This group obviously knew what they were doing, and they completely carried me to my first victory ever. Can't wait to try it again!

Cool. Glad you had a good time even during the heroic. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, September 29, 2018, 15:30 (2082 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Nice!

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, September 29, 2018, 15:48 (2082 days ago) @ Oholiab

Life has been busy, and according to this website, I've spent a mere 26.25 hours since Forsaken. Needless to say, I feel like I'm falling behind, but that's a thought for another thread.

I haven't spent much time in the Dreaming City, and I finally got to do some exploring last night. My 514 Hunter wandered (blindly) into the Blind Well, where there were a bunch of randos hanging around this thing in the middle. Next thing I know, something happens and we are doing the activity... at TIER 3!

I caught on pretty quick - run to a place, shoot things in a certain amount of time, all good. Sometimes a Servant of the Something would pop up and everyone would target it. It was so much fun.

Next thing I know, we've "joined heroic event" and EVERYTHING is immune to me. I couldn't even damage the adds! Attempting to be useful, I just ran around playing medic - trying not to die while reviving the randos.

This group obviously knew what they were doing, and they completely carried me to my first victory ever. Can't wait to try it again!

The final boss is 580 - if he'd even LOOKED at you, it would have killed you. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread