30 minutes for one game...? (rant) (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, October 26, 2018, 11:09 (2016 days ago)
edited by ManKitten, Friday, October 26, 2018, 11:21

I finally got all pieces of crucible armor just as I was about to log off. I say "well, I got all my armor, let's play one more. So at about 12:45 I load into a crucible match. At exactly 1:00 (which is 10am Bungie time) with about 1 minute left in the game, I get disconnected. Relaunch the game and get a message about the Ace of Spades shirt almost being sold out or something. Load back into the game (which is going on now) it's 7 after the hour with 8 minutes left in the game. OH I was just returned to orbit as I was typing this because I was inactive FOR 1 MINUTE!!!

Did I get booted the first time just so I could see that stupid shirt message??

It's now going to take about 40 minutes to play this one match.

I recognize the second boot is my fault (Evaluating Guardians for 3rd match now) but GORRAM I'm sick of getting disconnected in Crucible and Gambit. I've given up on Gambit because it feels like I'm always getting disconnected. And it takes so long to get back into the game.

GRAAAAHHAHAGHGAH!!

Edit: Addendum. No, I don't take the blame for the second booting. If the game takes so long to get going that I can find completely other activities to do...it's on them.

Edit 2: I have to win the match for it to count. We lost.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread