Congrats!! (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 27, 2018, 14:21 (2033 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I struggle to consistently land my shots with all of them. They either have too much kick, or in the case of Trust, there's something about the rate of fire that I can't get in sync with. I'm either pulling the trigger too fast or too slow (totally my fault, not the gun's).

Trust clicked for me while trying to get the hand cannon / solar kills for the Luna's Howl quest. Just shoot as fast as you can and don't think too hard about precision damage. It turns out to be pretty beastly. It might be the hand cannon for you: just aim for the chest and you will do really well.

I used it a lot during the Luna quest. I do like it. I completed most of the 150 hand cannon kills with it. But when I got to the "100 headshot kills with a hand cannon" step, I was really struggling with it. My Trust has the "explosive Payload" perk on it, and while I love the perk in general, I suspect it interferes with the way headshot kills are tracked (since the killing damage would often come from the explosion and not the ballistic impact). I ended up getting most of my headshot kills with Crimson.

But now that I have Luna's Howl, I'm nailing headshots with ease. It just feel more snappy and precise than Trust for me. Although that could also come down to my specific Trust roll. I'm still hoping to get a better one.

Is there something comparable to Anonymous Autumn in the primary slot? Because I don’t want to feel dirty and run Luna’s Howl with Dust Rock Blues.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread