Pathfinder Game! *OT* (Recruitment)

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Monday, October 21, 2013, 23:51 (3832 days ago)
edited by Chewbaccawakka, Monday, October 21, 2013, 23:58

Hey so recently Beorn mentioned about how great it would be to get into a table-top RPG. I suggested Pathfinder because it's the game I've been playing for the past year and it has the distinction of having a "virtual table top" in the form of Paizo.com (so you can play across the magic of the INTERNET)

As we discussed we were struck with the (brilliant) idea to play a beginners game with a small group of DBOers! So this thread is born to gauge interest for said game.

I've been playing for a little over a year as I said, and I'd love to play in this game, Beorn is interested to play, so that leaves two or three slots open for PCs and a slot for the DM.

I could DM, but I'm not super experienced with the role (see what I did there?), and in any case I'd love it if a more veteran player wanted the slot.

But I CAN help with the actual usage of the Paizo website, it's not super intuitive though once you get used to it it functions as designed.

tl;dr

DBO SHOULD PLAY A PATHFINDER GAME TOGETHER.

BEORN AND I WANT TO PLAY.

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY.

POST HERE TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread