Apologies for the Delay (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, February 03, 2020, 20:15 (1553 days ago) @ someotherguy

I tried. Honestly. But you're exhausting to read.

Speech is a two way street and from where I sit, everyone looks the same to me. So I'm forced to just provide the raw deal I have to give and hope for the best it communicates through. Should a person have the patience though, you can bet I do my darnedest to make sure reading what I have to say is worth it. BIG or small.

Which also is the one of points, by the way. Not sure what's so hard to comprehend about that.

In the absence of a translator, I dont have the energy (nor wherewithal) to go through it point by point (if indeed there are any points). But I think you enjoyed writing it? So I'm happy enough for that

There are points. Indeed elements of this post too are surrounded by them. Since that might not be enough though as something something same result different result insanity something, here is another set of examples that may help;

Let me stop you there, no need to thank me.

I must admit, I've learned -over time- a certain enjoyment in (anachronistic?) speech. But in "enjoy[ing] writing it"? No. If I could say less as needed, I would. If I could speak and say nothing in need, it would be very helpful, or so I imagine. You see, on these here internets in particular, silence can be deafening. What has NOT been said can be far louder, as we are left to the ignorance of our interpretation at far greater a range. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's not ignorance at all.

Well, at least I got to entertain.

Edit to add: I think your "voice" for want of a better word reminds me of a much younger me. I didnt like him all that much. It's hard to shake that automatic reaction, though I'm sure you're nothing like him. A peek behind the curtain for you.

Thank you. I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie before. I suppose that's one of the overall points too... too. How fitting the conversation changed to popcorn then.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread