Overestimate. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, March 13, 2021, 10:58 (1143 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I think you’re overestimating how easy it might be to herd cats.

We had ten last night in Garden. It took a bit over three hours with the Divinity puzzles. I think the only encounter we actually saved any time at all was the Spire defense before Consecrated Mind, just because we had enough folks to station at each Spire and not have to move around.

What about this whole thread gives you the idea that I've overestimated? I've certainly played enough with y'all to already be pre-aware of the cat aspect, it's why I made this whole post to begin with! We all have our nonsense to contend with, and that's fine, such is life. I've played enough of Last Wish that the jest of what we need to do is estimable. Even if we only get through one raid, that's a success in my book.

The only reason I even included garden was per request of Korny, which is now moot since he has received Divinity now. We'll see.

All in all, all this second guessing just feels like unnecessary fretting at this point. We'll get in and adapt as needed. Colosseum rules, we all can be adults here yes? I guess I'll be finding out in a few.

It's a raid evening, there will be SOME problem some where. Practically guaranteed. Yee. Freek'n. Haw.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread