Beat Me To It. (Responses) (Gaming)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 15:35 (560 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

I used to see this place as a little bit of a haven from that, where I could shoot the shit with a bunch of like-minded people and get away from the depressingness for a little while.

I guess there's regret that that's gone, too. :(

Dude come on, no it's not. To throw your own logic back at'cha, if threads like this make you feel that way, ignore 'em.

Yeah, see... I can't, really. I tried that for a while. (It's possible nobody noticed, and that's okay - but it didn't change anything anyway.)

I run this place. And when it gets filled up with negativity like this, I hear about it, privately. I CAN'T ignore it, not without being rude to people I like.

So you might think it's just a nice quiet conversation, and maybe you didn't participate in the last 10 or 15 go-rounds (never mind, I'm sure you did in some of them)... but it bothers people, and makes this place less welcoming when it happens, and makes people who WANT to spend time in happier threads less interested in being here. And that might even be okay, if it weren't the same damn conversation every single fucking time. :(

Edit: I'm really sorry I chased you away from Destiny. That absolutely wasn't my intention, I don't even remember the incident, and I'm genuinely regretful it happened.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread