So, uh... how many of us still play Destiny now? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 18:20 (165 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Alt Title: Five years later; No "One Thousand Voices".

So then, next season looks to potentially wrap a few threads first sewn 5 years ago with Forsaken. Maybe. Who knows. Yeah, it's been 5 years. Pretty wild, eh?

Which brings us to the title meat and potatoes; On the oft chance that there are still folks here who play Destiny... and hey if there isn't, no fault no dig, do as you do...

Is anyone still here that plays Destiny? Intends to play. Or is this clan pretty much dead?

Cheap, we know already... shut up. :P lol

Oh, and by the way. I still want. The giant.-'Splody.-laser gun. And I need to get it soon, as once weeb-oh-matic "loses" or whatever, I'm going to go and play other things.

I've dropped off, probably playing about .8 times per week the last few months. Then this weekend I got a wild hair and played for hours. Fun game. Will play again.

Seriously, thanks for posting the teaser. My YouTube feed was full of streamers' commentary on it, but the real thing wasn't coming up, even when I went to the official channel. [Sigh]

Kerm

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread