Ultimate edition bought (Gaming)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, November 17, 2023, 16:57 (162 days ago) @ Korny

Some serious discounts on big games, across Playstation, XBox, and Steam!

And I have one big recommendation!

Remnant 2:

$34.99 Playstation
$34.99 Xbox
$34.99 Steam
Ultimate edition available on all pages for $14 more, includes two expansions!

In a year with godly Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 remakes, I still think Remnant 2 might be my Game of the Year. The game is masterfully balanced to be playable Solo, with a full squad that can communicate, or with randoms that simply Ping points of interest.
A shooter that's all about exploration and experimentation rather than sorting through countless piles of useless loot, every encounter is a highlight, and the characters you encounter along the way are all connected to their worlds in interesting ways, often in ways not immediately obvious, but exploration (and sometimes even what you wear) will bring new revelations and really makes the worlds you visit feel alive.
I remember Fooch and I spent half an hour just listening to one NPC describe the history of his people's empress in such an engaging way that his storytelling stuck with me long after we left the region.
And while a new expansion just released this week, I am still running into new encounters and loot in the base game that I hadn't seen before, so be sure to support Indie devs who love to keep surprising!

Purely based on y'alls reviews

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread