This post is Bananas. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, January 26, 2024, 19:35 (91 days ago) @ cheapLEY

(Man... I really hopes this translates well in text. I'm not sure it does. eh.)

The fuck with this Kumbaya shit? And a pack of beans and a bag of dreams you say?...hehheh.

Man, what are you apologizing for, eh? You are no "car15" nor some prickled Brit (whose tag I've forgotten), nor some toxic folk who just always see the worst of the world just to excuse their own struggle. Brother, that salt we all got to see shine never gave cause to drown anyone in sorrow, least as far as I know. Dumb as I am, I do know a bunch... since, you see, I'm a banana.

lol... mmmm, where was I...

In Harry Potter, and don't worry I'm going somewhere with this, the Killing Curse has requirements. For it to work, upon the heart (or lack there-in) which casts such effect, there must be a willful intent, lest the worst it does is maim if even that. Cheap, you may think you've spit like a cobra at times, but above the hiss, you're no snake, and despite the salt, you're no vengeful sea... and I dare speak for all of us, happy to be corrected here, that among it all, we know that among that grough and tumb'l you've got a heart you've not known what to do with.

It's been pretty obvious actually, I really do hope it's not just me.

I use my heart to doodle with words. SEE! doodles. YAY!!

And for FUCKS SAKE, you're not the reason for the lack of activity. Nue Bungie, the State of Gaming, technology, business, and plain 'ol folks gett'n grizzled and just too old for this shit, among other modifiers are among the many reasons things grow ... the Gravemind quote. OH GEE! I'm so original.

Speaking of original, selling everything and going to Colorado ("West")... brother, I hope you did your homework. How shall I put this... you know how Money and its modern influences have reliably enshitified things into a gray water to be "improved"? How Streaming is cable and... well, I'll just get on with it, Colorado has really built up in the last decade. I say this just in warning, to hold no illusions. I'm happy for ya man, go drop and run and live, just don't lose yourself while finding yourself, yeah? There are songs about that meat ball, but brains? Take it from me, the are twigs out there man, very pointy. Makes it hard to squish back in head.

But what do I know. I'm a banana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GwJbrMghQ

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread