What a wild ride.

by HavokBlue, California, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 05:53 (4077 days ago)

Hey folks.

I hope none of you remember me, because I was an obnoxious twat back in the day, but I've been a lurker on HBO for the past 10 years, since I was an obnoxious, snotty 10 year old. I've got a lot of fond memories of H2 community games with Elnea and GreyThor and a dozen other people I can't properly remember but I eventually drifted out of touch as I got older.

I've followed Halo/Bungie related news on HBO pretty much every day for the last decade, and I've made a ton of friends directly/indirectly through this amazing community. I'm currently studying computer science and computer animation as a result of my passion for Halo and I'm hoping that with enough hard work, I'll eventually be able to work on games people want to play too.

It's like 5 AM, and I haven't slept, so I'm just going to stop myself before I start rambling. I'm really excited for Destiny after everything we've seen so far, and the last 10 years have been amazing, so here's to ten more.

To Bungie, and all the wonderful members of the HBO community, I just wanted to say thanks for everything, and see you starside.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread