Customs Night (Friday the 13th edition) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, December 13, 2013, 13:59 (3796 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I meant to add to this, when I posted it and then later, since we didn't do anything for Halloween, how about suggesting your favorite Flood map and gametype? I also have been pretty disconnected from Halo stuff outside of Customs Night, HBO's front page, and whatever thread titles I see when I post and check sign-ups, I didn't realize there was a Race gametype out-- an official one!-- that not only replicated the "drive here then here then over here then here then there then here etc." gameplay but also started players in vehicles and spawned a vehicle around them if they were on foot too long, so let's also see your favorite racetracks. (I just loaded up the bulletin archive on HBO and started with one I know I've read-- it was bulletin 117 from early October, and it went over how to make a Race gametype without extra the stuff I listed above and listed rotational playlists and including race x| but also, rocket race is coming the week after next, yay :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread