The Great Smoky Mountain LANboree (Recruitment)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, January 27, 2014, 18:05 (3740 days ago)

[image]
*Thanks Korny

Ya’ll sit back and listen to a tale. This is a tale of a group of brave adventurers fighting for survival amongst the great smoke covered mountains. They climbed sheer cliffs, they fought bears, and they quenched their mighty thirst in pure mountain streams. These rugged frontiersmen fought and died on these mountains. They fought for flags, for territory, and for the scalps of the less brave. Some say that in the deep, dark, old growth forests high up the hills you can still hear a voice upon the wind…”Flag taken….flag dropped…flag taken….flag dropped…”

Where:
Gatlinburg, Tennessee http://goo.gl/maps/0W8S1

Gatlinburg lies at the far eastern end of Tennessee, right at the base of the most spectacular peaks in the Appalachian Mountains.

[image]

Also these:
[image]

When:

April 18-21

Crow’s Nest
[image]
Conveniently located only 1 mile from downtown Gatlinburg, this beautiful 3 level chalet has a multitude of amenities and all of the comforts of home. The large game room on the ground floor will leave you prepared to go… to war.

[image]

What will we be doing?
- Gaming
- Eating
- Hiking
- Eating
- Cheesy touristy stuff
- Eating

Cost: $80 per person
Fun like this ain’t free, but I’ve done my best to keep it reasonable. I’d hate for any of you poor losers to miss out. :p
The cost includes the cabin, plus meals Friday night and Saturday. We’ll be heading out exploring on Sunday, so pack a little cash for food and fun.

How do I join?
Please email your name, gamertag, HBO/DBO tag, and where you will be traveling from. Also please let me know if you will be available all weekend or for just part of it.

I do have limited room at the cabin. I will do my absolute best to accommodate everyone who wants to go, but it is filling up on a first come basis. If I can’t fit you in this time, don’t sweat it. If everything goes right we might just have to make this a regular thing. :)

TL,DR:
Where: Gatlinburg, Tennessee http://goo.gl/maps/0W8S1
When: April 18-21
Cost: $80

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread