Sorry, but I'm still on the fence.

by yakaman, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 14:33 (4077 days ago) @ Injunfett

I’m also not very social I have a select few I play games with online and that’s it I have no interested in text alerts or other social features in the game to get me addicted to the game. I mean I have been a member of HBO for years now I check daily read the forums but I never interact that much because like I said I’m not a very social person so social features in a game are not a selling point for me.

This is actually a big concern for me. I loved Skyrim and Fallout because I could slowly, carefully explore and shape my world. It might be a week or two between games because of my life, but it's always there, frozen, until I get back.

How will this go? If I take a few days off will all of the wonder be gone? All of the secrets discovered? All of the missions played and fleshed out and nothing left uncovered? With this ravenous community?

I have hope because Bungie is Bungie, but I have some concerns because when it comes to online community, I'm....well, anti-social. I enjoy reading about others exploits and LANs or whatever, but I have trouble jumping into them myself.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread