What are you playing/watching until Destiny is released?

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 20:06 (4081 days ago)

I know there was a thread about what music people were listening to in anticipation of Destiny and it's reveal. I'm curious what everyone around here will be playing or watching until Destiny arrives. Are there any other games you are anticipating, or movies you are excited to see?

Me, I'm looking forward to Bioshock: Infinite, and I might check out Injustice: Gods Among Us when it comes out. But other than that, I honestly don't really play very many video games. These past few years, I've pretty much played only Halo. I've checked out other games, but I rarely stick with them like I did with Halo. Some Xbox Arcade titles have been really awesome; FEZ pretty much blew my mind, and I would highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't yet checked it out. As for movies, I'm super excited for the next wave of Marvel movies, Wolverine, Man of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness, Monsters University, Riddick, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, ENDER'S GAME!!!, The Hobbit pt 2...I think that covers most of it :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread