Dayummm

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 20:52 (4074 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I would go crazy if I owned that many games that I had yet to play. I gotta do one at a time, otherwise I feel I'm in a tug-o-war match, and I'm the thing being tugged. Same thing with books. Then when I finish a game, I trade it in and move on to my next game. The only games I own are the Halo series.

Haha, I do much of my gaming on PC nowadays. That mass of games is pretty much from Steam sales and gifts from friends who also have Steam (and it's only about 1/3 of what I own). At the rate I'm working through them, I'm dreading next year.

I also tend to not sell or trade my XBOX games. I've been hit with fleeting bouts of nostalgia often enough that it's worth keeping them around. That, and I've got enough friends that borrow games from me when they can't afford them. It works out.

And don't get me started on books =P

I'm also working through the Metroid Prime Trilogy, but it's been a few months since I played it last. Also an awesome series. That, almost like Halo, was one of the series that I played when I was younger and really loved it. I found the Trilogy for cheap at Gamestop, and I bought a used Wii just to play it. Maybe I should get back to playing it. I have a whole year to fill :)

I have VERY mixed feelings about the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I loved, loved, loved Metroid Prime. Prime 2 was a disappointment. The amount of backtracking I did in the first couple hours made me put it down and walk away (I may give it another shot if I have the time, I have enough respect for the franchise and that was a long time ago). I started Prime 3 years ago, but then this little game called Halo 3 came out and I got distracted =P I definitely need to go back and play that one, I quite enjoyed the time I played it!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread