Oh please let this be April Fools Day +10 (Destiny)

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 23:31 (3635 days ago) @ Morpheus

It's a damn good thing I had planned on waiting to buy an Xbox One Special Edition to go with this. Hopefully my post will indeed unveil a massive prank just to prove me wrong, but in any case:

Bungie Studios, you have graciously saved me over six hundred dollars this year--I HAVE CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER FOR DESTINY AND WILL BOYCOTT ITS USE FOR THE REST OF MY NATURAL LIFETIME. Likewise, for as long as I live and breathe, I will never purchase another Bungie Studios product in the future, regardless of sales, quality or popularity unless Martin is rehired--WITHOUT CAUSE--immediately.

You better have had a damn good reason for firing Him--a serious discrepancy. All the years I've stood by you, defended you, even studied and cataloged you, and almost immediately it seems to go to waste.

May God have mercy on your fucking souls, Bungie. Hope it was worth it.

Whoa, I'm as passionate about Marty's amazing music as the next guy, but you should really wait and see what happens before making outrageous statements like this.

I'm in absolute shock if this is entirely true- just one of those things you take for granted.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread