Bungie Weekly Update 4/18/14 (Destiny)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Monday, April 21, 2014, 15:18 (3657 days ago) @ Xenos

I don't agree with this mostly because I don't think they would've emphasized them being ON TRACK in their last weekly update when it would've been far easier (and normal for the way they provide information) to just not mention if they are on track or not. I could of course be putting to much faith in their words, but I doubt that if they tell us they are on track (and that it's displayed thus in their studio) that walking into their studio we'd find a different status shown.

They say they're "ON TRACK" but they don't say what they're "ON TRACK" for, nor how nearly they're clearing the bar. It's entirely possible they're barely on track for a BF4-style beta/network test. They're still in pre-alpha. Then they have to get to alpha. Then they have to get to beta. Then they have to go gold. That's a tough road to hoe, especially when the beta is public and requires extra effort just to make it presentable. It's more plausible if you assume the "beta" is basically gold save for some minor tweaks.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread