Marty's First newsletter (Destiny)

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 15:18 (3650 days ago)

From his new website:

Just a quick note...
to say thank you!
I have been truly encouraged by your outpouring of support – videos, emails and tweets.  Thank you to each person who took time to write a personal note. I read each one. Hearing how music makes a difference is amazing, and I appreciate your positive thoughts as the future unfolds.

You have joined the Marty O’Donnell Music Newsletter and are now part of an intrepid band. Come with me on this new leg of an incredible journey and get updates, details and even a few goodies from the new newness. Watch this space. . . and thank you.

Video Games Live

If you are in the Seattle or LA area, come see me at the Video Games Live Concert.  I’ll be at the "Meet & Greet" after the show signing autographs and saying "hi."

•    Seattle: April 27, 2014 at the Paramount Theatre
•    Los Angeles: June 11, 2014 at the Nokia Theatre

Elephant in the Room
So, I know there are still a lot of unanswered questions. I address a few of them in this interview on Destiny.Bungie.org. Someday there will be more answers. Probably not today.

Win
I have signed soundtracks to give away! Just make at least a $10 donation today through Friday, April 25th to my daughter's charity, Foster Kinship, which helps kids.  Note "MUSIC" in the dedication or designation box, and be entered to win. The winners will be announced Saturday, April 26th on my Facebook Page.

Eyes forward,
Marty

“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”
― Arthur O'Shaughnessy, Poems of Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread