No wire frame, no deal. (Fan Creations)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 14:00 (3660 days ago) @ Dan de Board
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 14:15

Well, since you asked so nicely. The final model was rendered in Unreal Engine 4. I don't have the final maps on my hard drive at home at the moment, but these are pretty close to done. Final model was I believe about 27k tris.

Hi-res
Game res
Wires
Front and magazine
Back and accessory rails

I really need to get better at packing, and I know that will be a major focus for me on my next one.

Critique and comments are always appreciated. Thanks for reading!

I apologize then if my bluntness came across too critically. Most of the time when a person only posts a render it’s for simple glory and to hide what they don’t know… which it seems very well you do. I don’t know what you know so I’m going to speak as I do – not to be mean – but to just “Now you know”. After all - you did ask for it.

Oh and one more thing – I have no idea what I’m doing and I reserve the right to be wrong. ;)

Nice work Dan de Board! :D

Edit: One more thing for the sake of being critical and hatefull and blah blah blah - two 1024s on one mesh - that is alot of detail for something currently so not very detailed. Don't get me wrong - your normals are alright - but you could very well do the same deal on one 1024. If this is for the sake of being pretty then go and put it as big as you like. Just make sure you are using what you give your self - other wise you are just making it a larger file for no reason.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread