This Update Rocks! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 09, 2014, 14:07 (3652 days ago) @ petetheduck

People don't think about rocks. I think about rocks. I am not people. I am person. Ever make a rock in ZBrush - its like Zen, but with more rocks.

Gnoizic So, should we expect big things for Bungie Day this year?

Sure. Bungie Day is about the entire Bungie Community at large, so we’ll do something >special that everyone can enjoy. At the same time.

While I may be reading too much into it (knowing that this has already been posted above), but if this is saying what I think this is saying - I'm so glad that you all agree. Even if you planned it this way before hand.

Halo Monster95 Just to reassure many of us, you love all your fans the same, >no matter what system they play on, right?

That’s right. You have some tough choices to make about the vessel you’ll select to >transport you to the world of Destiny. ...

From a Destiny stand point; What makes those choices tough?

Storm Wolf Can you tell us more about the factions?

You know what? We can. We should. It’s time to reveal a thing or two about the >mysterious socio-political forces that shape the culture and history of the City. Now >all we need is for one of you to ask a specific question about them.

How am I supposed to ask a question If I don't have much of anything to base a question off of? Or shall we play a game of who, what, where, why and how just to see what sticks? So wasteful of a Friday.

Oh and just one more thing...

[image]

That header background image in the New Hotness that is your twitter feed - can I has wallpaper sized?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread