Co-op Night this Wednesday: The Ark (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, July 14, 2014, 18:33 (3576 days ago)

[image]

Co-op Night Is Wednesday at 9 EST

The Destiny Beta has almost arrived, and the forum has been a boisterous place recently, so let's get together and play to help us remember what we enjoy and why we're here. Destiny seems built to allow us to play together, and reliving some past co-op adventures from Bungie seems like a great way to prepare for the future they're building for us.

First up:

The Ark
Legendary
Tough Luck, Thunderstorm, and Mythic (fun skulls and Tilt optional)

What's not to love about massive battlefields, tanks, and a climatic arena match with a Brute Chieftan?

How do we play?

1. Either send a friend request to the gamertag Coop Night on XBL or send a note to Kermit7.
2. If you're online at the designated time, I assume you have an interest in co-op and invite you to my party. (Friends of Coop Night get invited first.)
3. If and when we have a full party (or multiple parties), we play a short custom Free-For-All game and the results will serve as our randomized team list. I'll assign team leaders, and we'll count off four starting from the top.
4. The party leaders leave to form their own Xbox Live party, inviting their assigned teammates (usually the two to three names under them in the last game results). Then the co-op game begins!

With luck, this process shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes.

Watch each's back and remember, on Co-op Night assists count as much as kills.

<3

Kermit

P.S. We'll probably wrap up around 10, and then we can join UnrealCh13f for multiplayer fun in Reach. See his post.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread