Good game everyone! (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, July 17, 2014, 09:49 (3573 days ago) @ JDQuackers

But who won?!

My internet decided to cut out on me right as I was invading the base and facing down the barrel of General Campbaseness' shotgun.

My team. I can't remember who all was on each team, but just for example, Znite and Gnrl were on my team, and those sniping jerks Snipe316 and Squid were on the stupid loser team. :-P

You must be confused! I also forgot that Waypoint has Reach stats! [The game in question]

I was on YOUR team, and Gnrl was on the other team (he shottied me so hard in the blue base that my internet connection went down). It looks like someone else joined the Red team after I rage-ISP-quit.

congrats on the win!

You're right; I must have been confusing Unreal and General in my head just now. Once we lost you, we were all (Znite especially) yelling at each other to check our friends lists and see if there was anyone we could recruit to jump in!

I'm pretty embarrassed by my stats, but I feel like I played some pretty good defense for most of that match.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread