Preach! (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 13:43 (3539 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So you aren't concerned that after a long play through with a device that is critical to the experience of a possible 10 or so years causes 'bouts of uncomfort after a prolonged use?

Oh, it's concerning alright...

It's largely a matter of habit though. Something I need to work on. I hold the controller tight like I'm holding on for dear life - this happens when I get immersed in games, and that's not a habit exclusive to the PS4 either. If it's exclusive to anything, it's console First Person Shooters.

I've experienced aches just as bad with the 360, back when I was far more prone to play games for extended periods. The DualShock 4 certainly isn't perfect, but I was happy enough when trying it out. It was the make or break when looking at what console I'd initially be playing Destiny on, and I stand by that decision.

Anyway, cards on the table: My articulation is that initial post is a bit of a mess, I must admit. There's a reason I don't post on forums much, shitty articulation .__.

Three days till Xbox beta starts.

:D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread