One more PVP map should make an appearance this week... (Destiny)

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Monday, July 21, 2014, 10:42 (3539 days ago)

So, I was re watching the Beta Trailer and the IGN First Look Trailer (looking for more Beta content) and I noticed a small detail.

The "Beta Build" watermark bounces in and out of the IGN First Look Trailer, and there is one noticeable place that we have yet to see in the Beta.

While flashing the MP maps, Twilight Gap shows up. There is also several MP clips on this map with the water mark clearly visible.

Unfortunately, that's about the only thing yet unseen. I was hoping for maybe a few more levels or at least a trip to the moon, but at least one more MP map is in.

My prediction for this week:

Iron Banner will return in limited 2 hour windows (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), Rusted Lands, Twilight Gap, and Blind Watch will only be playable in those windows.

The 26th will give us a special Beta emblem. Already announced, but it will merely be a trinket.

That moon Story mission will become available on Saturday as well. Although, there is no evidence for this, the odd tease on the destination map leads me to believe it will open at some point or maybe at the start on Wednesday?

Then it will all end until 9-9-2014.

The extra beta download size went to the 4 extra story missions (5 if the moon opens), and 3 extra MP maps. That makes sense I think.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread