Beta recommendations: help me maximize my time! (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, July 21, 2014, 22:17 (3559 days ago) @ Oholiab

Get those story missions in. One of the things I really loved doing was setting off on my story journey, but letting other things or other players in the world distract me. Hey, why are they all over there? I should go check it out. What's with that cave? Oh my gosh those enemies are basically unkillable. PANIC! Things like that. Lots of fun. I enjoyed doing the story stuff solo, too. Made things more fun when going in with a buddy later on, too. Different experience and all knowing someone has your back.

I skipped the Exploration mode (mostly because I had no idea where to find it, oops). I'll do that on 360. Definitely get some Crucible in, see how you feel about it. Plenty of opinions to go around there, and they're very broad.

The water animation on the PS3 was not impressive at all. I remember being absolutely in awe staring over the big cliff edges on Halo in H1, checking out the water down low and in the distance. None of that at all in this game. Plenty of other great looking things, though. I assume the 360 will be similar.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread