Destiny Shenanigans (Destiny)

by CrazedOne, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 19:09 (3559 days ago)
edited by CrazedOne, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 19:13

A bit of backstory.

So after some Crucible madness, Avateur, UnrealChief, Chris101b and myself head off to the tower. Chris is showing us all his sweet parkour skillz getting onto pipes and awnings and stuff. The rest of us try to pull it off, with about 10 randoms and with much failure. Chris just sits on a pipe while we try to get up there, with avateur being the only one to pull it off for a bit. Eventually he goes to bed and unreal and I keep trying. I eventually make it up, so now its me and Chris sitting on this pipe watching people fail at parkour. Soon unreal makes it, and randoms start getting bored of it and quitting. We decided to do some bagging whenever a random makes it up, and otherwise just sitting there putting on the pressure. A few randoms make it up and join in on the fun! I decide to break out the capture software and record, but only one random is trying at this point. Thats where the video picks up. Chris got some footage, so pester him to put it up here!

(Of course the random that tried so hard to make it up dies seconds later :lol:)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread