Plans for D-Day? (Destiny)

by yakaman, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 09:26 (3552 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Well, I just got approval for a day off on September 9th so I can, er, be at home to sign for a parcel delivery that day [shifty eyes] so that's taken care of. I don't know when my pre-order will arrive though Future Shop's been good at getting my preorders to me in the morning... I look forward to making a big dent in the story on day 1 to get ahead of the spoilers.

Anyone else making cunning plans for the day?

-- Steve was on the fence about preordering, but the beta was enough to tip him off in favour of a Limited Edition.

I usually have to take 2 days off, especially if I do a midnight pickup. Old bastard that I am, I just can't recover fast enough from an all-night play session.

I think this time I will take Tuesday off, and then Friday - giving me that first chance to dive in to all the new shiny, and then a long weekend to play with my friends.

All in all, I am now very excited. The Beta was indeed a beneficial experience, both for me and my friends.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread