Music From The Destiny Beta (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 01:32 (3556 days ago) @ Chris101b
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 01:50

Amazing stuff! Wow! Marty has outdone himself again.

I haven't listened to every second of every song, but does this include the theme that plays during the "To the Tower" cutscene? Here is a link to the theme I am talking about. It is one of my absolute favorite themes of the beta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIyWnihGltA#t=432

The main part I am speaking about is the moment that the city is revealed for the first time. There aren't many noticeable sound effects in this one (Save for the sound of the ship flying by), so I'm wondering if you decided to include it?

Maybe snag it from the cutscene library? It's all in 7.1 surround so you might get clean separation.

I do know that the speaker cutscene has some echo as his voice bounces around the room in the rear surrounds to give a cool effect which might interfere with the music, but check them and see if any channel pairs have clean music. I think music is on LR, which may not have any voice at all but I don't remember. It's easy to check though.

Edit: Nah. Bungie continues to do it the "Bungie way" by putting voice on L and R channels in addition to the Center.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread