What if Destiny sucks?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 09:32 (4085 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I've been a Bungie fan since Marathon 1 was released for Mac, so let me give my 2 cents about Bungie and Bungie fandom:

First of all, the reason I love Bungie is because they make games that they want to play, and since they are gamers, that usually means games that gamers want to play. Does that mean it'll necessarily be the genre or setting that you love? No of course not, but I have very little doubt that the game will be high quality and enjoyable.

Secondly, even when I haven't loved their new game, (Myth is probably the only series I never got completely into, strategy has never been my favorite genre) I appreciate the community of fans. Back when Bungie.org was bigger I was there every day even during the long periods of time that they didn't release a game, and even if I stop playing Halo games I'll probably still visit Halo.Bungie.Org because Bungie fans (in general) are awesome people.

So stay if you like the community, or stick with the Halo community, or leave altogether, I'll still be here.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread