O_O (Destiny)

by Phoenix_9286 @, Thursday, August 28, 2014, 22:37 (3522 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I think you're being silly. There are some of us (ahem) who won't be playing it until a few months from the ninth. Compared to that reality, a few hours or a day is nothing.

Who? ME! I am never silly. Life is serious business yo.

That said... my curiosity is peaked. Why?

To say I'm broke is putting it mildly. I've been looking for a job for the last four months, but haven't landed anything yet. I secured enough to cover the cost of the Limited Edition that I preordered from Amazon, but an Xbox One to play it on is firmly out of the question (and if this is a franchise that's already dedicated to a decade, I'm going next gen from the beginning). And then, even once I have a job and the income to afford new toys, I still won't be going out and snatching one up. A certain piece of jewelry for a certain someone is a much higher priority. I've kept her waiting long enough, or to put it another way, my Destiny is in another Tower.

So, for the foreseeable future, that new game smell and whatever is included in the box (there better be a lovely full color manual) will have to tide me over.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread