Obviously me, and many, many others

by Avateur @, Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:51 (4074 days ago) @ bryan newman

Who's talking about Mass Effect? Go play Battlefield 3 on PC. I can't wait to see how BF4 works. I wonder what this will do with something like Madden. It's not required, correct. But if the guns and attachments and whatever else are already there on the disc in a game like Battlefield, and you generally unlock them by playing the game and getting better at it, why is it that someone else can drop some money and get every single one and immediately jump ahead from day one? Why should I have to even play the game to unlock them to begin with? Oh, well I have the choice to buy them and level the playing field. Why aren't they just unlocked from the start then? Is this game supposed to actually be a competitive shooter, or is it just a money grab? Do they want you to put in the time and effort to get better?

None of these questions matter, though. Mountains and molehills and such. Spend your moneys or don't, it's clearly black and white and there's nothing to be questioned here. My bad for thinking too critically about this.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread