And you can only equip one piece of exotic armor at a time.. (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, September 19, 2014, 07:17 (3478 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Indeed, same goes for the weapons. I had to stop a friend from dismantling a purple HMG because of this. He'd just acquired Thunderlord and figured purple no longer matters!

I like the Titan amour you have there. More ammo for Heavies, Special and an additional grenade? Yes please. That'd make me work on a Titan :)

As of today, thanks to Xur, I have three exotic items to rotate around with my Warlock depending on the situation. Got the Sunbreaker gauntlets from them, as well as lucky engram for a Warlock cloak which looks rad. My most prized possession is this fella. I'm a big fan of the team revival gametypes you see, so it's spot on! (Bungie, please bring Salvage back soon!)

I wish I could see them all equipped as once... even if not with their abilities active. As a sort of vanity thing...

I've been lucky when it comes to exotics, however I have quite the collection of Legendary/Rare hunter gear gathering up. One day, eventually, they'll see use. The game seems to have planned that for me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread