Want to do the raid? Sign up here. PS4, October 14th. (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 01:54 (3505 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 02:00

Having braved the Vault of Glass I have to say it is a very cool challenge that I think tons of folks should try. I know a bunch of you on here haven't yet been able to, and I'd like to change that.

I will be organizing a raid starting the week of October 14. Depending on timezone and availability, start times could be anything but for now I'll tentatively say 7pm PST. Expect to put in at least two hours a night until it is conquered. If everybody is down of course each night can go longer, but I think 2 is a good minimum. Be available every night that week until it is finished. The idea is to plan for success!

If you meet the checklist requirements or will by the 14th, and are on PS4, then sign up here. If you've done it before feel free to sign up, but priority will go to those who haven't tried it yet. I definitely want to return with veterans later. I'll have to be a little selective the first time around, so if you don't get picked don't sweat, since I'll make sure you get to do it sometime down the line as I run more of these.

To sign up, reply with your PSN ID, your character class and level, your timezone, whether this is your first time, and anything else I should know about like interesting weapons you have, etc.

I can either lead everybody through it, or hang back and let you all figure it out only giving hints when totally stumped. I highly recommend not knowing anything and figuring it out yourself, but it's up to you guys which approach you want to take.

Please note that while I will try to be as inclusive as possible with these and further raids, the Vault of Glass does demand a lot of skill. Everyone has to pull their weight.

Be brave DBO!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread