Lets Talk Last Word. (Destiny)

by Injunfett, Sunday, October 19, 2014, 14:16 (3476 days ago)

So I was awarded the Last Word after a PVP match this week in Destiny. I have not been a real big fan of hand cannons to this point. I have Thorn and was not that big of a fan, and have tried some others but mostly I have been a AR player.

Once I got the Last Word I jumped into some PVP and noticed that the gun was pretty decent even without any upgrades. However over the course of the last few days and a few upgrades later (Perfect Balance and The Last Word) this gun has quickly become my favorite weapon in the game.

If you can aim fairly decently you become incredible lethal. You are able to put someone down with 3 shots as long as one of them are a head shot. Your rate of fire is pretty much as fast as you can pull the trigger and with perfect balance you can easily keep the gun on target and just unload.

From Mid to Close range I have to say that I really don't think this gun can be beat and would put it on par with the pre patch Vex Mythoclast since it can 3 shot targets.

I highly suggest keeping a eye out for this gun, and if you get it I would suggest making sure to level it up for a really enjoyable time in PVP.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread