Bladedancer is the most underpowered thing ever (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 05:02 (3474 days ago)

…in PvE. (In this case 24 vs 24.)

THAT’S Right. I Said it. IT. SUCKS.

Titan – Fist of Havok – Automatic Lunge + AOE. Dead. In the event of still not dead - SMASH IT IN THE FACE with your Titan Armor.

Titan – Ward of Dawn – It’s like Sunslinger but with more “not dieing” first. Or grenades. You can hit things in the face more. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOE!!1!

Warlock – Sunslinger(I know its singer… but it’s… like… wrong) - Get up close and hit things in face. Die because you aren't a titan. Comeback from dead because you arn't a titan. Nadespam and create Orbs of Light because you aren't a titan. Praise the sun.

Warlock – Nova Bomb – KA-CEWW! BOOOSH! So much Dead. Warlocks 4 lyfe.

Hunter – Golden gun – Its like a sniper, but from Halo 2. Dead. In the event of not dead – it’s ok. You aren't exposed.

Then

Hunter – Blade Dancer – Start your super which begins to drain. You run towards your target then lunge. If it dies – that’s cool! If it doesn't – and it won’t - do it again. Oh my super is still draining.

Super is now fully drained – I killed one, and halved the health of another. I’m now standing in the middle of a swarm.
Who dies?

;_;

This happens more than it should. Out of all the supers, when bladedancer fails – it fails amazingly.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread