*Hearty Laugh* (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 10:12 (3469 days ago) @ Axelrod vK
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 10:17

A hunter's defense is its agility. I have been fairly sucsessful in pve with blade dancer, even on bosses! The trick is the double jump ability, the directional control upgrade makes for a target that can be too fast to hit. The ability to fly in at say the archon priest, do damage with the slice, then jump away only to slice again all while above and away from the bosses' stomp aoe attack is something scary in how beautiful it is. Or is it so beautiful its scary?

The point is speed HAS to be your tool if you want to dance with blades

[image]

My Hunter IS the Speed - after all, that is the point of the Hunter. When I do a super- its because I need to take out a mass of enemies. When I start my super - I don't have time, even with all its speed, to go on defense. When I super - I mean to kill, much like a ninja* with its blade unsheathed.

[image]

It is very unsatisfying when this doesn't happen - and I die as a result. Again and again.

*Technically it would be a samurai - details.

Edit: OH! and the transition from super to finished is jarring too. There is a subtle pause where the hunter goes-*OH shi *-where then I resume my bounding tactics.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread