Bladedancer is the most underpowered thing ever (Destiny)

by Jabberwok, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 16:13 (3467 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Rushing in with arc blade is pretty survivable in PvE if you do it right. I took the skill that lets me cloak with right trigger, so I just do that when I'm running low on enery, and retreat without getting attacked. Also took the skill that increases cloak duration, as well as blink strike cloaking, so one melee after arc blade runs down, and I get off scot free. It can be a good finisher on bosses with low health (or just cleaning up the riffraff that litters every arena), but if you're worried about getting beat down by tougher enemies, you could just take the skill that lets you attack at range with right trigger.

In PvP, it's a different story, but I feel like sometimes getting owned by a Titan super is the price we pay for the ability to wipe out an entire team, even if they're widely spaced. It's definitely situational.

…in PvE. (In this case 24 vs 24.)

THAT’S Right. I Said it. IT. SUCKS.

Titan – Fist of Havok – Automatic Lunge + AOE. Dead. In the event of still not dead - SMASH IT IN THE FACE with your Titan Armor.

Titan – Ward of Dawn – It’s like Sunslinger but with more “not dieing” first. Or grenades. You can hit things in the face more. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOE!!1!

Warlock – Sunslinger(I know its singer… but it’s… like… wrong) - Get up close and hit things in face. Die because you aren't a titan. Comeback from dead because you arn't a titan. Nadespam and create Orbs of Light because you aren't a titan. Praise the sun.

Warlock – Nova Bomb – KA-CEWW! BOOOSH! So much Dead. Warlocks 4 lyfe.

Hunter – Golden gun – Its like a sniper, but from Halo 2. Dead. In the event of not dead – it’s ok. You aren't exposed.

Then

Hunter – Blade Dancer – Start your super which begins to drain. You run towards your target then lunge. If it dies – that’s cool! If it doesn't – and it won’t - do it again. Oh my super is still draining.

Super is now fully drained – I killed one, and halved the health of another. I’m now standing in the middle of a swarm.
Who dies?

;_;

This happens more than it should. Out of all the supers, when bladedancer fails – it fails amazingly.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread