So... Destiny made me do something I swore I'd never do. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 05:38 (3467 days ago) @ Riceamike

Let's take a look back at how FFIV launched, since you're so eager to compare the two. The game was a complete mess from top to bottom. It was so bad, that all of the feedback was taken in, and then the game was rebuilt from the bottom up over the course of a couple of years into what it is now. If it didn't do everything better than Destiny, that would be a shock.

It's interesting how you sent me the same message about a week ago, got no reply, and since you just weren't getting the attention that you wanted, decided to repeat yourself here... Seems to be a running trend with you folks that complain about Destiny: you don't ever get enough attention, so you feel the need to endlessly repeat yourselves, and anyone who calls you out on your asinine redundancy is simply a fanboy who is trying to stop any complaints about the game, because heaven forbid that anyone not have your levels of pessimism.

I thought you had said that you were going to be a more positive person, but you've been bringing nothing to the table except a constant stream of negativity (even while you play the game for hours). Stuff like that makes people not want to invite you to play with them, which in your case was one of the main reasons that you left the community in the first place, and why you're once again alienating the few people who have bothered to give you a chance, which sucks, because it's always nice to debate with people while playing a game, but at some point, the constant whining just outweighs any merit to playing with someone...

But whatevs...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread