Crucible comments/gripes/suggestions (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, October 24, 2014, 23:19 (3469 days ago)

Quitters in teams games. I hate getting stuck w 3v1 situations.

Radar. A no radar playlist would be nice. I'll admit it I'm not as sprite as I used to be. The sneak attack is my friend.

All gametypes should be available by default. My internet connection is made from delicate spider thread entangled with unicorn farts. I can barely run the 3v3 playlist. I think there is a 6 man rumble but I don't have access to it yet and I'd prefer it because I don't usually play with friends to make a cohesive team. See quitters.

Maps all seem the same to me. Yeah they look a little different, but aren't uniquely suited for different play-styles. I like to stay mid range from guys where the scout rifle should be king, but I find it hard to setup good prime hunting spots. There always seems to be too much cover immediately available. Maybe its just me. None of the maps feel special like the halo maps either.

Easier friend/clan setup. I've been out of games for a while and my good fixer is still on 360. It would be nice if people in your clan online popped up automatically or with some kind of prompts.

Supers are hard to adjust to. In most other games i.e. halo, cod, bf you just have the basic skill sets. Its frustrating when you've setup that shotgun kill only the get hammered by a titan. But I love dropping my titan down on a defender titan who thinks he's safe in his lil bubble.

Heavy ammo drops. Don't get to em, prepare to get screwed.

No special weapons i like for pvp. Don't like the charge time for fusion rifles, I suck at close range, I suck at long range too.

Why isn't the special melee for a titan a one hit kill?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread