Really wish the 10 bounty slots update wasn't DLC based (Destiny)

by kornman00, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 21:42 (3465 days ago)

Well, really, I just wish the 10 bounty slots upgrade wasn't being held off until Dec's DLC (unless I'm mistaken? the :words: I've interpreted suggested it'd be part of the DLC, not some hotfix). More often than not I have MP bounties from previous day(s) still taking up slots, meaning I *have* to try MP first when I get on if I want to stack/optimize my PvE bounties.

Finishing my Postmortems is pretty simple if I roll with my Thorn. But I have other crap/exotics that I need to level up. Enforcers, for me, are hard to come by because I don't usually fight against a team who can get streaks on my team ;x. That or the streakers are campers, camping areas I don't frequent. Maybe I should start paying closer attention to that kill feed...

Actually, it'd be cool if streakers had some sort of visual flair that people could see (sort of like how de/buffs appear over their heads...maybe give them flaming feet or some nonsense)

Oh well. Maybe once the DLC comes out I'll be more inclined to pick up those shitty Spree bounties too. With only 5 slots right now, they're just a waste of space in terms of stacking bounties. And after I finish all the good MP bounties I'm usually too sick of MP to want to try progressing them.

I guess maybe we should be thankful their bounty system gives out unobtainable bounties, like Salvage captures? One less bounty to worry about in your daily build. Oh, and once the slots upgrade comes out, we'll then be able to save that nonsense for when they're actually obtainable!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread