Don't say stupid things, Cody (Destiny)

by wintermuteprime, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 09:59 (3463 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by wintermuteprime, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 10:04

I think it's funny how the same inventive clever behavior on the behalf of the players, which was the life's blood of Halo, is now being viewed as playing the game in a way that they didn't intend.

I didn't buy a book that has a fixed ending, I bought an 'Open World Shooter'. Open implying to me that I have some choice in how I approach things.

I got your back, Cody.

*Edit* - Or maybe Bungie could stop following the pattern of a lot of developers lately (looking at YOU Respawn) and putting out half-finished products. If they had playtested the end of the raid, and TRIED to break it, maybe they would have found it before we did. Take the fucking time to FIND and FIX your bugs and behaviors before you put the fucking game out. You mean to tell me that nobody thought the Vex Mythoclast was a little fucking busted in testing? Gimmie a break. And don't DLC us to death with all this content 'you didn't have finished in time for release', when it's in the goddamn game files already.

tl;dr of Edit - FINISH YOUR FUCKING GAMES BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread