Here's a choice quote (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, November 14, 2014, 07:29 (3460 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

>got the Last Word from Tiger strikes weeks ago[/quote]
[quote][quote]everyone will think I got it from welfare[/quote][/quote]
[quote]

lol using "welfare" as a slur ur privlege is showing friend

You know what? I'm done, I am so fucking done with this game. It's not even about not being a special snowflake anymore with my LW, it's about all the wasted fucking effort and time I put into running those strikes over and over and over trying to get an extoic hand cannon, I wanted Hawkmoon but I'll take what I can get, when I finally saw TLW drop I was so fucking happy. For all the misery that is re-doing the same strikes for a minimum of 6 times a day for a whole week it was like the game was going "Alright here you go, keep playing the slots because we gave you something." And so I did. But to see all of that, all of it, go to waste because of a weekly merchant just showing up and carrying the thing I felt was the only reward out of all that fucking misery, when all I really needed to do was run the heroic 3 times. It invalidates the work, all that time was fucking wasted. It would be at least a little comforting to know that one day Xur might carry Hawkmoon and he will a year from now, thanks Sony, but honestly when only the Bounty weapons and the mythoclast aren't on his roster what is the fucking point? Why put in any effort? There is no point. Shit maybe after the wolf expansion he'll start selling Mythoclast too, because why the fuck not? So I'm done, this game isn't fun to play by myself and it is barely any fun with friends, so fuck it. I quit

There was a time where I could've wrote this. Hoping they learn something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread