Iron banner was amazing with a full fireteam (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 08:20 (3434 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Finally reached rank 5 last night, just need more glimmer now! :)

it was great playing last night with 6 people! All week, i had either played solo, or with 2-5. It's amazing how having just one random in your fireteam can totally change the entire outcome of the game. I lost count of how many times we had a 2-4k lead, and then the random would decide to cap point A and the whole tide of the game would flip to the other team.

I like the idea of having the team chat feature, but it hardly anyone ever uses it. I kinda wish that instead of having people opt into it, they should have to opt out of it. Maybe since its a new feature, a lot of people haven't figured it out yet, and it will get more use over time.

By far my favorite part of Destiny has been the experience playing crucible and IB with DBO people who, like myself, never really enjoyed online multiplayer arena. Destiny is completely different in the team setting, and when you can play with a fireteam full of people, you can beat just about any team, regardless of how much straighter the other guys might shoot. Also, all you DBO people are really solid individuals. That helps too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread