What really grinds my gears (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:41 (3438 days ago) @ unoudid

Hmm. I'm in the same boat. I noticed this issue and thought I'd misremembered being able to use all bonuses everywhere.

Since you can share everything else across both generations I just don't understand the logic.

what really grinds my gears is that when I try to equip these items on the 360 it tells me that the following items "requires purchase". I've already given Bungie $245 for the xbone Ghost Edition, 360 regular + expansion pass.

Yeah, I get the same. I wonder if it's connected to the one-direction-only sharing of the digital game and expansion pass. All digital content is probably set up to be shared in only one direction.

What bugs me is that I would have bought the digital Guardian Edition for the 360 but they didn't offer it! I could have just sold the extra stuff that came with my Xbone Ghost Edition (and that's what I did for the expansion pass).

One weird bug/bonus(?): if I remember correctly, you can equip the Valkyrie and you'll end up with Wonder Woman's ship on the 360.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread