DestinyRaider.net: Update/Question (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 12, 2014, 12:07 (3433 days ago)

So work on DestinyRaider.net is progressing. I've been in touch with several people about contributing content to the site (thanks! <3).

If you haven't seen it yet, I've updated the Vault of Glass landing page to include a new info chart, and a list of "resource" links that send readers to the various sections of the guide.

The big thing still missing from the landing page is a raid "map" that links to the main sections of the raid. (I made this image, but don't think I'm going to use it... something along these lines though).

The idea is that readers can quickly find help with a specific section, or read through the entire thing if they want to.

I have a question regarding the walkthrough itself. I'm in the process of writing it now. I'm about half way through writing the section for the Templar battle, and it is getting very LONG. I want to be very thorough, explaining all the different considerations, fire team formations, rotations and strategies, etc. But my gut is telling me that I need to compartmentalize things more.

So my question to you is: If you were looking at a raid guide, would you rather have loads of detailed info and explanation, or a few quick points to give the general idea so you can take that info and go figure it out yourself?

Thanks guys!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread